Here are the top reasons to add video to your security system.
- Installing video security could save money because insurance companies love it when you make your home/business safer. A video system will likely reduce your premium.
- Video Surveillance systems are simple to use and can be accessed by a remote app anytime. Since our lives are often very busy, be sure to add the video system health check service from Fleenor so you do not have to worry about system maintenance.
- Obviously, when you install video equipment, you’re doing it to prevent and deter criminal activities. However, if wrongdoing does occur, the best thing about it is you have proof of everything that happened. Video can be irrefutable evidence of a crime and it’s a huge asset to have if you’re ever drawn into court over an incident.
- Having video in place gives you peace of mind when it comes to the safety of your family, pets and belongings should you be away. You can easily check up on the office, your kids, etc. by viewing the feed from your smartphone.
- Video enables you to hold your employees, whether at the office or at home, accountable. At home, you can check to make sure the babysitter is doing his/her job correctly and up to your standards, or if the housekeeper is indeed cleaning behind the refrigerator. At work, you can keep an eye on your employees’ comings and goings, etc.
- Video systems allow you to use your security company to communicate with police, fire, etc., so that no matter what happens inside your home or business that the proper authorities are immediately notified.
- You can use video security instead of other monitoring systems, such as baby or pet monitors.
As you can see there are numerous benefits to adding video to your security needs. Even if you already have a security system, if it doesn’t include a video aspect, you should consider it as it will produce the absolute safest environment for you and your family or your business and employees.
Contact Fleenor Security Systems today so we can give you a full rundown of our residential and commercial video and security options.